“Arts, Culture, Heritage for Societal Wellbeing: An International Conference on Developing Transformational Strategies.”
- ICACH is an academic discussion event in which participants will share their research findings on better perception of arts, culture heritage at the conference and gain new knowledge on developing transformation strategies.
- Enhancing and ensuring transformation strategies of arts, culture and heritage with some diverse & comprehensive educational experiences.
- To provide leading academia, researchers & research scholars with an academic forum for sharing current research and teaching practice on the societal welbeing that in line with arts, culture and heritage.
- To share awareness & best practice and research on current trends in arts, culture and heritage for societal wellbeing.
- To encourage collaboration and sharing of good practice for improved the learning outcome on arts, culture and heritage.
- E-Seminar Kits
- Free Journal Publication
|Presenter||Local : RM 150||Local : RM 200|
|International : USD50||International : USD100|
|Participant||Local : FREE (add RM50 for e-certificate)|| Local : FREE (add RM50 for e-certificate)
|International : FREE (add RM50 for e-certificate)||International : FREE (add RM50 for e-certificate)|
Beneficiary : KYP Education Sdn. Bhd
Address : Level 2, Kompleks Yayasan Pahang, Tanjung Lumpur,
26060 Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur,
Malaysia. Tel. +609 534 3999
Account No. : 8007874529
Bank Name : CIMB Bank - Malaysia
Swiff Code : CIBBMYKL